Personal data protection
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall. For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. We pledge to protect any and all personal data pertaining to you. All personal data pertaining to you collected by us will be processed in the strictest confidentiality. Your personal data collected from elements that you enter into the website will exclusively be used to process your order in the best possible conditions and to recommend suitable offers. Madre Kunst will NEVER rent, sell or pass your personal information to any third party other than to process your order and to add your name (mailing address and email address) to our mailing list.
With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
How we collect or obtain information about you:
- when you provide it to us (e.g. by contacting us, placing an order on our website and by signing up to our newsletter.), we collect the personal information such as your name, address, phone number and email address.
- When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
- From your use of our website (e.g. which pages you have viewed, the time when you view them and what you clicked on, the geographical location from which you accessed our website (based on your IP address), company name or business name (if applicable), and VAT number (if applicable)), using cookies and similar technologies
How we use your information:
- For administrative and business purposes (particularly to contact you and process orders you place on our website), to improve our business, customer service and website, to advertise our goods and services, to analyse your use of our website, and in connection with our legal rights and obligations.
- Disclosure of your information to third parties: only to the extent necessary to run our business, to our service providers, to fulfil any contracts we enter into with you, and where required by law or to enforce our legal rights.
We will never ask for personal details via email. If you receive an unsolicited email asking you for your com log in details, please contact our Customer Service team immediately.
You have the right to access, oppose, modify and delete all of your personal information by contacting us at ???@???.com
Your credit card information is collected at the time of purchase. Credit card information is sent directly to the PayPal Website Payment Pro Service secure server, and that is where it is safely held. You can be assured that none of your information will be viewed by anyone outside of PayPal.
Should there be any changes to Madre Kunst Privacy Guarantee, all affected users will immediately be notified by email and all relevant changes will be posted to this portion of the site. Madre Kunst disclaims liability for unintentional security breaches.
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
_session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
_shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
_shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
_secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
PREF, persistent for a very short period, Set by Google and tracks who visits the store and from where.